The Reward The Reward

This made me smile multiple times. :D

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

nice concept, but seems unfinished for publish

You have an interesting concept that has already caused some debate reviews. On this website, I'd say that is a good thing. However, I was not impressed with the final animation. It had plenty of 'dead air', black screens of nothing. I assume that it may have been what you were going for? To me it seems like it could have been further polished. It's almost as if you wanted to cause some debate, but not create a quality piece.

The BINGE-er-bread Man The BINGE-er-bread Man

That was horrible!....but great story, animation..

That was horrible!....but I give it a high rating as the story was well said, the animation was quality, and the reaction to this piece was intense. I feel sick to my stomach now. That's worth something right? :)

NotSafeForWork responds:

Hehe. Looks like it turned out just as I intended! :)

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

Games are such a waste of time... But as you can see by by my maxed out medals, this was truly a wonderful waste of time!

I loved the quality animations, sounds, the constant exciting discoveries and well, almost everything about this game. It's "simple", yet awesome and addictive! Not many games stir the need to conquer it fully and this was one of them. Thanks. :D

Midnight-Strike Midnight-Strike

The functionality and graphics are supurb!

Your game shared the style of some great 2D games of the past. The functionality was beautifully done. It inspires me to work harder on my ActionScript. Keep up the good work!

So Many FU*KING Wonders So Many FU*KING Wonders

This made me burst out laughing in a very quiet room... awkward!!

For a piece to create that type of reaction in an almost always straight faced person, I give this six stars! :D

Soyn - Until Soyn - Until

Overall: Love it.

Recommendation: The main strings are overpowering near the start. In the middle/end it fits in great. I recommend bringing it in more gradually.

Developer responds:

Started to work on it again. It will be used for a release, so it needs to be perfect. Thank you for listenning and commenting!

Soyn - Humanity Soyn - Humanity

For reasons I can't quite explain, this song brings a nostalgic excitement right from the start (maybe it's the key - I like it). And then, it builds up to something awesome. Thanks for sharing! This is a great piece.

Developer responds:

Thank you! :) Strange, but everyone who liked it couldn't explain what is it about this track)